Kristina Fidelskaya respects the privacy rights of its online customers and recognizes the importance of protecting the information so collected. We will only use the information that we collect about our customers lawfully. We will treat all the personal details of our customers as confidential, and we reserve the right to disclose this information only in the circumstances set out below. We will keep all the gathered data on a secure server at all times.
When you register on the Website, or make a purchase, we will ask you to input and will collect personal details from you such as your full name, e-mail address, billing address and telephone number. We may also gather, and our third party providers may gather, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .ae and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of the Website that were viewed during your visit, any advertisements you may have clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Website.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- maintaining your registration.
- for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you.
- to serve Website content to you.
- to administer this Website.
- to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you (however, every time we contact you after this, you will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailing list).
- to send you information by post or email (however, every time we contact you after this, you will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailing list). If you would rather not receive these alerts, please inform us by sending a quick email with the subject 'Stop' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be processed by Kristina Fidelskaya and may also be transferred to and processed by Kristina Fidelskaya’s parents, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies.
Your personal data may also be transferred to third parties for the purpose of (1) assisting with facilitating transactions on or through the Website, (2) sending you advertisements for our products and services, (3) providing information technology and customer service assistance, and (4) providing, offering, supporting, administering, maintaining and enabling the provision of the Website and our services. These parties have been carefully selected by us and are required to comply with all applicable data protection regulations. These parties have been appointed as data processors and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Kristina Fidelskaya and under its control.
Please be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal details and /or user information, we are entitled do so.
If you are a user located within the European Economic Area, we only process your personal data if one or more of the following legal basis applies:
- for the finalization and execution of a contract to which you are a party.
When we process your data on this basis, we take care to use only the minimum information necessary to execute the contract. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
- finalization and execution of a contract for the purchase of goods offered on the Website;
- registration on the Website and use of the services reserved for registered users;
- supply of services offered on the Website;
- management of your requests by our Customer Service .
- The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible to finalize or execute the contract and your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase the products and to use the services of Kristina Fidelskaya and that Kristina Fidelskaya will not be able to process your requests.
In case of finalization of a contract for the purchase of goods on the Website, the processing of user data will take place to give effect to the legal obligations to which Kristina Fidelskaya is bound. You are free to decide whether to finalize a contract and whether or not to disclose your data, but if you finalize it your data will be necessary and will be processed to give effect to the aforementioned legal obligations to which Kristina Fidelskaya is bound.
- We will carry out the following processing only if you have given us your express consent:
- marketing activities and market research and surveys;
- analysis of your browsing data and your shopping habits when you are signed into your account on the Website, in order to personalize your experience on the Website.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is optional.
If you are located in the EU, please note that Kristina Fidelskaya and some of the third parties listed in the paragraph ‘Who will process your data?’ may be established in countries outside the European Union. If you are located in the EU, your personal data will only be transferred outside the EU (a) to countries that offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission , or (b) pursuant to specific agreements containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data, known as “standard contractual clauses”, approved by the European Commission, or (c) if the data transfer is necessary for the finalization and execution of a contract between you and Kristina Fidelskaya (for the purchase of goods offered on our Website, for registration on the Website or use of services on the Website) or for the management of your requests.
Your Rights with Respect to the Personal Data
If you are located in the EU at any time you may exercise your rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Kristina Fidelskaya. Please find below a general description of these rights and how to exercise them.
- Access your personal data and rectify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that they are correct, modified or supplemented with other information. You may contact us to request a copy of your personal data in our possession.
- Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time the consent you may have given for the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes (i.e., for purposes of sending sales and promotional communications and conducting market research and surveys to determine the level of satisfaction and improve our services). Once we have received your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your data: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Erasure of your data: you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Restriction of the processing of your personal data: have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances: when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of your data, when the processing of your data is no longer needed but you need them for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and when you object to processing pending the verification of the reasons of your request.
- Receiving your data and transferring it to a party other than Kristina Fidelskaya (right to data portability: You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format.
You may request that we, where technically possible, transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
You can exercise the rights described above by accessing your account or writing to email@example.com.
In order to ensure that the data of our users are not subject to breaches or unlawful use by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we will ask you to provide certain information so that we can verify your identity.